Wednesday, December 31, 2014

What a year!


I wasn't sure how to start this. I just knew that I wanted to--had to-- say something.
This year, 2014, has been a wild ride for me. Hell, for all of us, no doubt.
I had not one, but two books soar into the top 30's on Amazon, wrote over 3 novels and 7 novellas, got accepted into Novelists Inc, and made more new friends and fans than I ever dreamed of!
All of this wouldn't be possible without you guys. Those of you who buy my books, who talk about how you enjoy them... the reviews you leave, the promo images, the book trailers... everything you do has put me where I am.
For that, I am eternally grateful.
I hope 2015 can be anywhere NEAR as great as this year was.
Tonight, I'll drink and cheer and remember fondly the fantastic milestones I have seen with you all at my side.
Thank you so much.
If there was a bigger, better word for how I feel...
I'd use it.
Happy New Year!

-Nora

No comments:

Post a Comment